Friday, September 17, 2010

Dear Lemon Lima * Madison, GA * day 2


The amazing Madison-Morgan Cultural Center set up a class visit at the local high school. I had a very interesting experience speaking with the "Introduction to Film" students. Usually, when I am perplexed by human behavior, I work through my feelings in an entry for the Dear Lemon Lima book, so today I am sharing the Madison-Morgan High School Dear Lemon Lima book entry with you. Needless to say, I am the boring Horticulturalist and definitely lack the patience required to be an educator. It did make me realize that it's very important to say:

"A million thanks to every teacher that I have ever known. I am sorry if I ever made you feel boring or not special. You imparted the wisdom and morals that guide me through every day and every episode of Jeopardy."

No comments:

Post a Comment