Friday, October 12, 2007

What a Day!

10/11 - What a mixed up day! I was late getting on my way to Clemson and ended up missing my exit by about 20 miles. At least the scenery was beautiful and a bit amusing as well - lots of "Jesus is Lord" and "Jesus Saved Me" signs. The screening did not go well either. Although there was a nice turnout of students and faculty, my disk kept skipping. My primary backup disk did not work at all and then my last backup disk wasn't working too well either. I was pretty disappointed. On the other hand, there were some very pointed questions after the screening and I had wonderful conversations with Amy (my hostess for the day) and her husband Jonathan. Amy and I talked about the Full Frame Festival which takes place in my backyard of Durham. We even had a few friends/filmmakers in common. Overall it was a rushed day full of mishaps! Let's hope things go more smoothly in Charleston!

No comments:

Post a Comment