Tuesday, November 12, 2013

John Beck

An update from John Beck, who starts touring his film Harvest on the Southern Circuit this week:

I just landed in Atlanta last night and I have to admit I'm noticing a biggie-size theme already.
Hertz upgraded me to an SUV (note the selfie in front of the Chevy Tahoe). The Artmore in Midtown upgraded me to a two-story suite with full kitchen.

Is this what they call Southern hospitality?Toni Shrewsbury with the City of Suwanee has offered to take me out to dinner before the screening of my film "Harvest" tonight at the Movie Tavern and a family in Alexandrai, LA has insisted on putting me up while I'm screening there.

I grew up in Tallahassee, so it's not like I haven't spent time in the South before. But maybe I've been on the West Coast too long?

I know I've only been in the Eastern time zone for less than 24 hours, but this is nice - thanks everyone!

Looking forward to touring the Southern Circuit and kicking it off with tonight's first screening in Suwanee - see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment