Friday, November 09, 2007

On the road...

Hey fab folks.

Yeap, this is the first of what will hopefully be several postings from me, director, Chris Metzler, of the documentary PLAGUES & PLEASURES ON THE SALTON SEA.

So far, I've kicked off our stretch of the Southern Circuit with screenings in Athens, GA and Columbia, SC, all of which were good and hosted by some cool people, so props to that.

After some good ole fashioned partying and listening to music in Athens into the late hours last night, I'm sadly having to hang my hat up early tonight in preparation for an early drive to Bluffton, SC tomorrow to talk to some high school students about filmmaking. I'm jazzed about this, as this was the sort of thing that I really enjoyed as a student, so it's nice to repay the favor to some other future filmmakers.

However, Columbia, I thank-you for your friendliness and I will return one day to paint the town red.

Keep on truckin'.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment