Friday, March 15, 2013

On My Way to Atlanta

I'm two days into my Southern Circuit tour and it's been quite a ride so far.  The screening in Manteo, North Carolina on Wednesday night was wonderful--a small enthusiastic group of residents attended the screening. We had a wonderful Q&A after the film. Manteo is like a town stuck in time--it is beautiful and quaint, sitting on the ocean with a rich history dating back to the first settlers. Screened at Miramar to a large audience who stayed behind and peppered me with really interesting questions about the film. Many people in the audience stayed behind to give me advice on other venues to screen the film--they were really vested in helping me get the film out to other audiences. As a filmmaker what more could I ask for?







No comments:

Post a Comment