Thursday, October 13, 2011

The week is almost done

On one hand I feel like I've been on the road for a month...on the other hand I'm a little sad to be coming close to the end.
We have had audiences of all different sizes...but all have been really excited about the film. Tonight I got to speak to a perspective future film student as well as some of the great film supporters here in Montgomery.
But before the screening I git a quick tour of Montgomery...and it is a town rich with history...and rich with some strangenesses too. They have seven buildings that look like the white house. They have a statue to the father of modern gynocology. They have a corner where Rosa parks and hank Williams share opposite sides of the same historical marker.
Jim deserves a huge thanks for putting me up at the lattice inn...amazing place...and for the scrabble welcome...and Martin for showing me around!
Seriously though, the lattice inn is fabulous. Stay here when you are in Montgomery.
Now, sleep for four hours...then back off to thomasville at 5 am!





No comments:

Post a Comment