Wednesday, October 26, 2011

LTAB takes a day off...kinda.

Madison Georgia is smack dab in between Milledgeville, home of Flannery O'Connor, and Athens, home of REM. So I headed south to Milledgeville for a morning visit to Andalusia, the home of one of America's greatest writers... thanks to Craig Amason for the tour!








On my way back thru Madison I was able to squeeze in a midday screening for the students
at the Morgan County Crossroads School...a very special thanks to Bobby Mackey for all your hard work, we look forward to future collaborations with you and the Boys and Girls Clubs.







Heading north out of Madison on my way to Athens, I stopped for a taste of Plains Georgia's finest...they taste like potatoes, tiny potatoes. No REM sightings in Athens, but I did stumble upon Weaver D's...delicious fried chicken and inspiration for a REM album title.

Next stop... South Carolina!

No comments:

Post a Comment