Thursday, November 11, 2010

Richard Reininger - Tigers and goats, oh my

Had a great screening at Clemson last night. Our audience was a bit different from previous crowds, being almost exclusively college students. We've always seen Artois as a young persons movie, so it was great to talk to them after viewing. It happened to be my favorite q&a so far. After answering a few questions about production, we began a short, healthy discussion of the films flaws. Great to talk honestly with people about the film, worts and all.

After, I was taken a local pub by Amy and Johnathan (thanks guys, I needed that). Good to drink craft beer in a place resembling home. It was weird to see Shiner marketed outside of Texas. So much more agressive than i thought. It was like it was a different company. It was the last thing I expected to see in Sout Carolina.

On to Cullowhee, NC today. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment