Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Peace Center in Greenville

I had my first taste of the Southern Circuit Tour last night. Pants On Fire screened at the Peace Center for the Performing Arts in Greenville, SC. It was a fantastic screening! And what a beautiful venue. It's an old converted Huguenot mill and they tricked it out into an amazing state-of-the-art theater but still managed to maintain some of the look and feel of the old brick buildings. We had a great, enthusiastic crowd that stayed for a long Q&A afterwards. They had fantastic questions about all aspects of the film. It was really gratifying. Greenville rocks. I had some delicious Sushi and gelato - their downtown is really beautiful. I am going to hit a toy store for my kids, then hit the road to Alabama! I've got a screening tonight at the Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art at Auburn University for anyone in the area. I'm also enjoying the fall weather - something we don't really have in LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment